Horace W. Porter 2021/2022 SY Student Registration
If you are registering your child for the 2020/2021 School Year click on the following link InfoSnap/PowerSchool Registration link (link will open in new tab). You will be asked to create an account that will allow you access to our InfoSnap registration page. You will be able to add or edit the form prior to submission. Once you have submitted your form you will not be able to make any further edits.
** NOTE: Parents without internet access may use the Public Library, any mobile device or can schedule an appointment to use a computer at Horace Porter School by contacting Tammy Nye at (860) 228-9493 ext. 161 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Families may also access InfoSnap free Technical Support if help is needed while completing the registration process.
After you have completed your online registration you will need to contact Tammy Nye at (860) 228-9493 ext. 161 or email@example.com to finalize your child's registration.
Horace W. Porter School
3 School House Road
Columbia, CT 06237
You will need to provide the following documents to complete your registration:
- Parent/Guardian's valid photo identification
- Proof of parent/guardian's residency (see acceptable residency documents listed below)
- Student's birth certificate (long form) or valid passport
- Student Records Release form
- State of Connecticut DOE Health Assessment Records Parts I, II, II and Immunization Record
- Copy of Withdrawal Form from prior school (if available)
- Last report card (if available)
- Most recent standardized testing scores (if available)
Required Residency documents: Proof of residency in Columbia is determined by providing Horace Porter School with a copy of (2) two documents showing the street address where the student resides. One item must be a mortgage statement, mortgage deed, purchase commitment letter or a Lease/Rental Agreement and the other document can be one of the following: phone bill (landline), utility bill (electricity or cable), real estate or tax bill.
Please note that residency documents submitted are required to be less than 60 days old and reflect a current Columbia address.